In order to promote LOCAL(Northwich) businesses, we have joined together to offer you this amazing Zero Waste Lockdown Survival Hamper worth well over £100 !
- We Are Family Shampoo Bar, from Weigh of the World
- We Are Family Conditioner Bar, from Weigh of the World
- Abda’s House Blend Coffee (ground for a Cafetiere), from Abda’s Ltd.
- Pack of Crocheted Bamboo / Cotton Face Wipes, from Dante’s Boutique
- Crocheted Rainbow Decoration, from Dante’s Boutique
- Wildwash Super Sensitive Dog Shampoo, from Ginger & Browns / Innoscent Spa
(Super Sensitive Shampoo with Organic Aloe Vera & Calendula – designed for dogs with allergy-prone skin. Very mild).
- 3 Body Cleansing and Nourishing Bars, from Lavandi
- 4 Organic Vegan Lip Balms, from Lavandi
- 3 Shampoo and Conditioning Bars, from Lavandi
- Two reusable face masks, made by myself! (choice of 2 from the 6 illustrated above)
- Picnic Hamper donated by Mantle Research & Consulting
- Two Free places on a Chester Cycle Tour
- Free delivery of the hamper by bicycle (within Northwich and surrounding villages), by The Car Free Guide!
Information on how to enter the draw to win this fabulous Survival Hamper can be found at the bottom of this post.
Please check out their websites & like them on Facebook!
These are the wonderful Northwich Businesses who have contributed to the Survival Hamper!
Abda’s Coffee Shop
I’m sure most of my local readers have visited Abda’s in Northwich, but for those who have not, this is my favourite place to sit down and relax with friends, family or even business contacts! Abda’s delightful team will provide you with a great tea / coﬀee from around the world alongside delicious meals / cakes in a fun and comfortable environment.
Chester Cycle Tours
Explore Chester’s most fascinating places with views and landmarks you won’t see on a typical bus or walking tour. Travelling mainly on cycle friendly paths, at a leisurely pace, you’ll get a factual but good-humoured look at Chester’s fascinating history and attractions. Tours take about two hours with an average travelling speed of 1,000 years an hour!
A family run business stocking quality hand-crafted goods, including soaps, shawls, jewellery, bags, clothing, accessories and artwork.
Ginger & Browns / Innoscent Spa
Ginger & Browns
Ginger & Browns are a specialist pet shop based in the Blakemere Village, Northwich. They aim to enhance your relationship you have with your cats, dogs and wildlife, by using their knowledge to offer you products which are hand selected for your requirements. All products are of the highest quality, ethical and are sourced from the UK.
Their Innoscent Spa, located next to them, is an extension of this ethos, combining behavioural knowledge, access to some of the best, natural, hand made, cruelty free soaps, shampoos and balms available on the market, and a grooming facility that revolves around the dogs using it, and nothing else.
Lavandi have seen the need for change and have created a range of products that use all natural ingredients:
- Body Cleansing and Nourishing Bars
- Shampoo & Conditioning Bars
- Body Creams
- Lip Balms
- Bath Salts
- Face Masks
- Bathroom Accessories
All of these are available in recycled packaging or “Naked” to help reduce your impact on the environment!
The Car Free Guide
The Car Free Guide’s goal is to reduce car ownership and pollution and improve lives through healthier air and community togetherness. Designed to provide information, resources, products and services to increase walking, cycling, homeworking hubs, greener produce delivery and more. The time is right for an alternative solution to getting from A to B or bringing B closer to home.
Weigh of the World
Weigh of the World is a zero waste shop in Northwich which provides customers with the ability to refill food and cleaning products into their own containers, buying as little or as much as they want and reducing packaging. They also sell toiletries and other everyday items that can be reused, helping people move away from single-use, throwaway items. They are there for people who have dramatically changed their lifestyles towards zero waste, but very importantly they’re also there for the people who just want to make small changes. Everyone has their own path.
How to Enter
In order to enter this competition:
- Like The Zero Waste Life on Facebook
- Like & share this post on Facebook (and any other social media you use!)
- Comment on the Competition Facebook Post, confirming you are in Northwich (or that the person you would like to deliver this to is in Northwich!), and stating other social media accounts shared to (e.g. twitter – tag @CathreneEco) for additional entries into the draw!
- Like our local businesses on Facebook (see above) and check out their great websites! 😉
All (Northwich-based / Northwich deliverable) entry names (from your comments on Facebook) will be added to a list and a winner selected by a RNG (Random Number Generator – each name / entry will be allocated a number) on the 31st May, 2020.
Please note: this giveaway is ONLY deliverable to an address in Northwich (Cheshire) and surrounding villages.