Whats all the hype about?
“The Koh Universal Cleaner replaces over 20 household products and brings a much needed calm to cleaning”
It sounded too good to be true… and it was still fairly new (in the UK) so… I held back….. but the videos kept on appearing… and the more I saw, the more intrigued I became… but it still looked too good to be true…
By mid-February I had read 100s of reviews, and watched video reviews on YouTube… it was time!
My Koh delivery arrived on the 19th of February and I unpacked the box with a mixture of excitement and dread; had I just wasted money I did not have? Even if it did replace over 20 household products, would it replace them WELL?
So I put it to the test. My oven was installed when I bought the house, (2008) and the glass door had always had a red-brown tinge which, irrelevant of what products I had used over the years (and believe me, I tried A LOT) I could not get it clean.
I filled up the spray bottle, and sprayed the oven door…. left it for 30 seconds (well, I had to verify it was like in the videos, right?) and wiped over it with the microfibre cloths (using the “scrubby bit” of the corner of the cloth for the edges.).
O.M.G. It WORKED! YEARS of staining, which I thought I would NEVER get off the door, gone in LESS THAN ONE MINUTE.
Now every-time I am waiting the 2 minutes for my coffee, I attack something else… plug sockets, the extraction hood, the hob…. Great use of 2 minutes of my time, and my kitchen is cleaner than ever…. suddenly I found myself posting about cleaning products on Facebook and gushing about how wonderful this product is!
I gave some liquid to my mother in a jam jar along with my grout brush. She was struggling to clean the grout in her kitchen and bathroom floor tiles (she also struggles with arthritis in her hands, so heavy scrubbing is not really possible. This morning I received the following message:
“OMG – one swipe with brush and floor tiles grout clean!”
So now… I LOVE CLEANING!
- Ingredients: Koh Universal Cleaner is an ionic formulation of exclusively potassium mineral salts and purified water. The active ingredient is less than 0.5% potassium minerals. Formulated by Dr Leigh Aldous, UNSW.
- Eco-Friendly: Koh Universal Cleaner is independently eco-certified by Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA).
- Chemicals?: Water & potassium minerals are both chemicals, but our Universal Cleaner is toxic-free.
- Safe: Once sprayed, it converts to a harmless carbonate mineral water that is near ph neutral and inert. This makes it safe for septic tanks, grey water and bio-cycle systems.
- Kills Germs: It was independently lab tested by Eurofins AMS Laboratories to kill 99.9% of these foodborne pathogens, Campylobacter, E. coli and Salmonella.
- Palm-Oil Free
- Allergy Friendly: Koh Universal Cleaner has been awarded the Allergy UK Seal of Approval. It is allergy friendly, safe for use with sensitive skin, and undergone patch-testing at a Dermatology Lab.
- Asthma Friendly: Koh Universal Cleaner is asthma friendly and approved by the National Asthma Council of Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program.
- Not Tested on Animals: Koh Universal Cleaner is certified by Cruelty Free International.
- Pet-Friendly: Our Universal Cleaner is pet-friendly with no fragrance or harsh chemicals.
- Vegan: Koh Universal Cleaner is pet-friendly with no fragrance or harsh chemicals.
- Fragrance-Free: Koh Universal Cleaner is 100% fragrance and scent free. However, you can add fragrance with our essential oils.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee